I don't even have to play the game to know its gonna be good! but i def will :)
Detective Fulton: the Barlow manor mistery
the Barlow manor mistery
Solve the mistery of Barlow manor and escape before you go mad.
Detective Fulton is trapped in an inhabited manor with 4 other people. There is a glowing door with strange glyphs and symbols, and the entrance door is sealed with what looks like magic.
Who did this? How did this people, who did not know each other, ended up in the same place at the same time?
The door is sealed, there is no other exit and no one knows where any of you are. There is only a path you can take, a path through time.
Meet 5 characters who evolve with time!
- Detective Fulton: a young detective with an insatiable ambition and world fame. He can't afford to waste time because the detective convention is in 3 days!
- Ariana Acken: a meek secretary that panicks at the speed of light.
- Dean Harrington: an accountant at a prestigious law firm. He seems to have detective Fulton in high regards.
- Brock Nye: a family man that only ever thinks of his family and meatballs.
- Holly Chester: a local medic super-dedicated to her job. She is never satisfied with you and has a mean streak.
Solve puzzles that span through time
See your actions have consequences in the future! Travel through time and set it all up, time will do the hard work for you.
- Alejandro Royo: main gameplay programmer, UI designer and UI programmer, tester.
- Patricia Lázaro: script writer, programming assistant, external assets researcher.
- @RabidTunes: music composer.
- @heavyboson: tester.
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, HTML5|
|Authors||Fox Game Dev, Patricia Lazaro, Alejandro Royo, RabidTunes|
|Made with||Aseprite, Godot|
|Tags||2D, Mystery, Narrative, Pixel Art, Short, Story Rich, Top-Down|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v1.0.1 launched!Nov 18, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I liked this a lot! But I am unsure about having finished; I'll try to keep this spoiler free. After I went through all of the doors, the criminal asked what gave them away, and after the text vanishing, nothing else appeared.
Hi! Thanks for playing the game :)
Indeed you may have encountered a rare issue just when you were about to complete it.
We've been looking into it and it is fixed now. Also, we have added a few more fixes and some QoL upgrades.
Hope you can revisit the manor and see how everything unfolds :)
when you accidently click something else then try to go back but it resets yr progress :)
Wow! I was impressed by how much content there was. Y'all got a lot done in a week. Good job!